Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Blake Dramarama, continued

UPDATE: As of 8:14 am, Rob Blake had not been traded to the Ducks.

UPDATE: At of 8:33 am, Rob Blake had pancakes for breakfast, but decided to have regular Maple Syrup, instead of his usual Blueberry Passion Syrup (East coast team? Or the Maple Leafs?). But as of this update Rob Blake had not been traded to the Ducks.

UPDATE:
OK, I have to go to school, but it's a lecture class and the professor is sooooo boring, so I will keep track on my phone and text in my updates. Oh, and as it turns out, Blake DID have the Blueberry Passion Syrup on his pancakes this morning, it was just the Trader Joe's brand which has a different bottle. So I think the Toronto deal is off.

UPDATE: Ugg... this teacher is so boring. He is lecturing about the book "As I Lay Dying", and I didn't think the book could be made more boring but Mr. P has already induced a coma into the first five rows of the class. I'm in row seven, so I don't have much longer. But, as of 11:25 am, Rob Blake had not been traded to the Ducks.

UPDATE: OK, row six is down, and the goth chick next to me is getting even more bleary-eyed than she usually is. But so far, as of 12:10, Rob Blake has not been traded to the Ducks.


Developing...


.