Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wildtracks Stalker

So I had to shut down comments for the time being, and I can't post for a while because of Dateline NBC's "To Catch A Predator" show. You see, there's some guy who has enjoyed bugging me from his computer at work. No prob, I just delete the jerky comments from my blog with my Trio when I get notified of them. It's my blog, get it? (Trio is WAY much better than a Blackberry, btw) But now Mr Wildtracks started IM'ing me from home and asking for pictures and stuff. So my dad sees this show about dumb guys trying to hook up with like 14 year olds and stuff, and he kinda flips and starts getting ISP information and everything, and says I can't post anymore until he takes care of it. I'll make sure Roenick Watch still posts his stuff, and I just emailed Reginald Buchwald telling him I need another Buchwald Report, like pronto. I wish I could just write and not have to deal with this kinda crap, ya know?