Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Come out, come out, wherever I am (Part 1)



Boy, this blogging stuff sure is hard. Not the writing part, heck I write about 20 pages a day in my Dream Journal alone, so that isn't a problem. No, it's the dealing with people who are always trying to mess you up. The haters. (I spell it with an 's' - haters - not a 'z' - haterz. I don't want people to think I'm dumb and stuff. OK?) So here's what's been going on...

A while ago I mentioned on here about the Anze graffiti that was popping up all over the place for a while. I just mentioned it, that's all. Then someone who reads my blog e-mailed me and said that they knew who was doing it, and I wrote back and said "Cool, can they send me a copy of the graphic so I can print them up on Cafe Press and make an Anze t-shirt and some caps for my friends?" So I guess he showed that to his graffiti friend, and then his graffiti friend - we'll call him Mr. Tagger Guy - emails me himself:
Subject: Yo yo yo from the LBC

Yo Tickles, gladz yo likes da art and all, buts you can't be printin deez. aight? youse can post this pic up on yo site, but don you guyz be thining yo be makin moneyz off o me cause i get me LAWYAS up in yo bizz aight?

xxxx xxxxxx (<- I'm not gonna print his name)
Now I didn't really understand his email very much because it was hard too read (did you notice all the z's at the end of his words? Now do you see what I mean?) But anyway, he sent a cool picture of the graffiti and I put it on my blog, LIKE HE SAID I COULD DO. Then next thing you know, ESPN the Magazine has a story about the graffiti and they use the picture that Mr. Tagger Guy sent me. The very next day I get an e-mail from a jerk lawyer asking me to contact him. I call and he says that Mr. Tagger Guy is suing me for $150,000...

to be continued